Saturday, January 21, 2012

Wedding Photo Shoot in Ireland




Wedding Portrait in County Armagh


I recently had a wonderful trip back to Ireland the country I love and sometimes miss since leaving it's shores in 2004. I will quickly add though that I am consoled with the beauty of Paris and the charm of it's boulevards and their multicultural and colourful inhabitants.

The purpose of my trip was to shoot the wedding of Paul and Charlene near the town of Keady surrounded by the rolling hills of Co. Armagh. The weather was unseasonably dry and pleasantly warm, which added to the happy occasion. The church was beautifully adorned with many varieties of colourful and sweet smelling flowers, aroma therapy at its best. The reception was held at the Carrickdale hotel near Newry, where we shot the group pictures in the  well maintained and manicured gardens. Charlene's dress was a full length white gown with a full flowing veil which made for some great shots in the woods next to the lake in Castleblaney. As the sun was high and bright some fill flash had to be used, but I succeeded in keeping it invisible.

The wind helped me out with some of the poses, and Charlene was a wonderful bride who really enjoyed her day.

If you go down to the woods this is what you might find. 

Written by Kevin - Paris Tour and Wedding Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment